Sunday, 25 February 2007

Rome, Italy

7 comments:

Randrea said...

Hey Dana and Ryan--Cool pictures! It was fun to look at them. Keep up the good work with posting pictures:)

Lorena said...

Dana - those are GREAT pictures, very artistic. I'm so excited you are doing a blog. How fun to be traveling around Europe...with two kids and while pregnant, you are amazing. The "studwoman" never stops. I'm still waiting for your kids to be old enough to babysit mine before having one, fyi. ;)

bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com said...

I think these are great pics Dana! You ARE a good photographer :)

Love you! --bettijo

Michael and Katie Broderick Family said...

This is the best blog I have ever seen

Natalie C. said...

Dana, how fun- I love it. Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to check back often. :)

BA Johnson said...

You've inspired me to start a blog of my own...or at least to think about starting a blog of my own...or at the very least consider thinking about starting a blog of my own. We anxiously await your blog entries from your visits to London, Paris, Barcelona, Rome, Athens, and Colorado Springs. :)

Richard Wilson said...

Ryan and Dana - A voice from your past. . . Bishop Wilson. Melissa Whaley came to visit and said you had a blog. Your family is really growing up. . . .cute too. . .they take after their mom I'm sure. What a great trip through Europe. Happy to hear you're doing well and loving England.

Bishop & Sister Wilson
dick@moongears.com