Here is the ultrasound of baby #3! Audrey's ideas for names are: Ryya (or Riah is another way to spell it) and Ariel. What a long list! Riah has been her favorite for quite some time. Daddy says it's too close to Ryan...but if we have a 4th girl someday, it may be Ryya/Riah in Daddy's honor! 
I only have 5 weeks until the baby is due! YIKES! And we don't have any ideas for a name! We want something that will remind this little one of her English roots. If you have any ideas, post a comment! We need your help! :)
Monday, 7 May 2007
Baby Ultrasound
Posted by Dana Broderick at 16:28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just a couple of English names for you to consider...Abby (gives joy), Grace (freely given love (of god)). Both of which I believe are in abundance in England! Those are just the O'Brien votes!!
Dana -
I love your blog and check it often !! i agree with chrissie, I love abby and my favorite is Grace. Good luck and get lots of rest !
Mis
Post a Comment